Dedicated To Helping Personal Injury Victims

After an accident, particularly one resulting in injury, the last thing you want to do is fight for an insurance claim. Often, however, insurance companies deny fault in injury claims or fail to accept responsibility because of technical reasons. If you or a loved one has been injured, it is vital to hold the insurer accountable for covering medical bills, lost wages and other damages.

Trust your injury claim to Kuenzel Law, PLLC. Based in Chapmanville, West Virginia, our firm proudly serves injury victims throughout Logan County and the surrounding area. We handle personal injury cases related to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck wrecks, tractor-trailer crashes, coal truck and mining accidents, and wrongful death. We know that working in a mine can involve significant workplace hazards, and we know how to hold those responsible accountable. Injuries can range from broken bones and burns to brain and spinal cord damage.

Obtain The Financial Compensation You Deserve

If you have been injured by another’s negligence, the legal system could help you recover the following damages:

  • Medical costs
  • Future medical costs
  • Lost wages
  • Property damage
  • Harms and losses/pain and suffering
  • Loss of support, loss of family and loss of society in wrongful death cases

As an experienced lawyer and former state trooper, Robert B. Kuenzel is able to fully investigate each accident case to better represent our clients to an insurance company or a jury. He is skilled at interpreting police reports and conducting accident reconstruction, which can serve to strengthen your legal claim.

Watch our car accident video on YouTube featuring attorney Robert Kuenzel.

Contact Us For A Free Injury Case Evaluation

Our firm is dedicated to helping you obtain the damages you deserve, allowing you to move on with physical recovery and rehabilitation, return to work if possible, and live your life. For a free initial consultation, call our office at 304-310-4263 or toll free at 866-708-2460. Or if you prefer, send an online message using the form on this website.